SunTino Loo Solar Light
Suntino Light Fixture
The new contemporary Suntino Loo series is the perfect choice for modern landscapes and homes.
The SunTino Loo is engineered to provide over 200 lumens of in-direct light. The unique features include auto on with timer off setting at 4hr, 6hr, 8hr time on options and 3 intensity setting options for prolonged operation during the winter months. Features 2700K/warm white LED with 180º beam spread AND the option for 5000K/ Cool white built right in.
Constructed with heavy duty cast aluminum housing, solid aluminum CNC machine lathed riser base and copper riser tube. Available in 6 powder coat color options.
Includes 2 - 750 mAh rechargeable Li-Ion AA batteries and SuperStake.
This fixture requires 10-12 hours of full sun to properly charge, with a minimum of 7 hours for 4 hour run time at low intensity. The SunTino will not work at maximum performance when placed in shaded areas.
Suntino Solar Fixture Features:
- 2700K warm white LED AND 5000K Cool white
- 200lm, 140lm, 80lm intensity settings
- Casts up to a 20-foot diameter of light.
- Includes 2- 750 mAh rechargeable Li-Ion batteries.
- 24" Heavy-duty aluminum housing & solid CNC machined aluminum base.
- Stainless-steel fasteners.
- 8" SuperStake
- Designed, finished & assembled in the U.S.A. with U.S.A. and Global sourced components.
- Patent Pending
- Easy to install outdoor lighting.
- NO wires.
- Super bright solar lights.
- Dark Sky compliant
- Boulder outcroppings
Warranty: 3-year warranty
BRONZE TEXTURE, ARCHITECTURAL BRONZE, GRAVEL GRAY, BLACK TEXTURE, SANDSTONE, REDROCK