Solar Flood Lights
The Solar flood fixtures are super bright, providing excellent lighting for signs, flags, HOA entrances and commercial buildings. Innovative, high-efficiency design provides 8-12 hours of nightly illumination.
Solar Flood Features
- Rain-proof, IP66 Metal Housing
- Reliable for outdoor installation.
- High capacity, long life lithium battery
- 25W, 6v, poly crystalline solar panel
- Mounting hardware included
- 30° beam angle for flags or 120° wide beam for signs
- 3/3270 cell 3.2v, 18Ah LiFe PO4 type batteries
- Auto dusk activation on, dawn off
- High luminous efficiency, 120-130lm/W
- Large heat dissipation area
- Tempered glass lens
- Water tight compression connectors
- Black finish
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Working temp,-25° to 140°F
- 8 hour sunlight charge = 16 hours of illumination
- ON/OFF master switch
- 3 year warranty
- HOA entrances
- commercial buildings
- AG Buildings
- The Solar Floods are mountable on most surfaces, however if you need to do in ground mounting you will need to purchase the SuperStake.
- Extension cords are available for further away solar panel mounting options.
- Accessories are optional but you can buy them here: Solar Accessories
- Fixture- 9″W x 8.66″ T x 2″D
- 25 watt Panel – 18″W x 18″T x 2″D
- 4 watt panel – 38″W x 18″T x 2″D
The fine print, except not so fine..
- You’ll need to clean the solar panel surface with a soft cloth periodically to maintain functionality.
- You don’t want to allow the solar panel being covered by buildings, foliage or snow.
- The total lighting time is based on full sun and ideal placement of light. In winter or on cloudy days the ideal lighting time may be affected.