LV95 Silicone Connectors
These parts from Touchstone are sold in pairs and are used to connect your Touchstone fixtures to your complete lighting system. The LV95 Silicone Connectors allow you to connect any Touchstone fixture to your transformer by creating a connection between the wires of both features.
The LV95 Silicone Connectors contain a silicone filling inside each fixture that is used to create a waterproof connection that helps maintain the integrity of the copper wire. The copper wire is used to connect the entire lighting system.
The silicone creates a watertight seal, making it not just a great choice for use with landscaping lights but also useful with irrigation systems and other outdoor 12-volt systems.
LV95 Silicone Connector Features
- Sold in singles or bags.
- Accepts 2-12, 1-18
- Silicone filled
- Water tight
- Excellent choice for landscape lighting, irrigation, 12-volt applications
SSTC10 and SSTC20 Silicone connectors features:
Corrosion Resistant low voltage connectors pre-filled with silicone.
Temperature rating: 90°C (194°F) maximum. Application: 30V maximum.
- Turn off powder before installing or removing connectors.
- Stop wires 1/2″ and align frayed strands and conductors
- Hold stripped wire ends evenly together, lead stranded wires beyond solid wire ends by approximately 1/16″
- Firmly hold wire combination together and insert it through the center of the cap on the end of the connector.
- Continue to pus and twist clockwise until hand tight- 1 to 2 wire wraps should be visible.
Do not over torque.
- TLC10- small
- TLC20- medium
- LV95- large